Whether you are raising funds for medical bills, school books, funeral expenses, clubs, an invention you created, or a cause close to you, togetherweraise's easy to use tools takes your ideas to the next level in a few easy steps. Allowing you to take action to inspire the future.
Create your fundraising campaign from scratch to make an impact for a local cause. You can also select from our detailed list of established 501c3 non-profits, where you can send directly to your selected charity. Then your donors will receive a tax-deductible receipt from the charity they are supporting.
In return for the generous support of your donors, the inclusion of a perk is a great way to say thank you.
Every campaign is different, togetherweraise provides you the ability to set your fundraising goals without any limitation of time or amount you want to raise.
Taking time to make a video with high quality images can have a
substantial effect on your success, by giving viewers the ability
to understand your cause and build empathy towards your mission.
- Choose larger, high resolution photos that are clear
- Videos are the most impactful way to communicate with your potential supporters,
and can drastically improve your success rate. Statistics have shown that fundraiser
who use videos raise up to 70% more on average â Get Creative, here are a few tips!
- ASK people for their support
- Tell your supporters about perks that are available
- Make sure you THANK EVERYONE for the potential support
- ASK your friends to SHARE your efforts and story with their friends â Very Important!
Create your campaign in a flash, and make it personal!
- Your project title should be straight forward, precise,
- Your project image should be CLEAR and DESCRIPTIVE of
- Write a bio to tell supporters WHO YOU ARE, and why
raising these funds are so important to you personally
- SHARE on social media
A great campaign can lead to unlimited support from your own network, as well as a broader reach through social media when your campaign goes viral.
- Focus on a simple, personal message
- Share your passion with friends and family through email, and social media posts
- Market your cause to the broader audience
- Send out reminders to keep your project in front of others
- Personal touch and contacting people individually keeps you in front of your supporters
- Update your supporters on the success of the fundraising towards your goals
- Thank supporters in appreciation of their donation